Advertise with us

More in this category: « Submit an Article E-Store »

1374 comments

• James Clark
    James Clark Wednesday, 26 June 2019 20:12 Comment Link

HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER A LOT OF SCAMS

Hello everyone my name is James Clark i am from U.K am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood ,I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steven Roy of helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood,then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 500,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join,he told me everything to do,then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steven Roy and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steven Roy call ( +16285004454) or WhatsApp him (+16285004454) or Stevenroy369@gmail.com

• Henry Emerson
    Henry Emerson Wednesday, 26 June 2019 19:08 Comment Link

Hello, I'm Henry by name, am a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood, Do you want to aquire the knowledge of the light...firstly money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problems. Most importantly money cannot be handled without knowledge and we walk our members through the knowledge of the light . With us you're financially free, spiritually and mentally stable. May the light guide you contact us on WhatsApp : +1 (450) 232-8547. For more information.

• Henry Emerson
    Henry Emerson Wednesday, 26 June 2019 19:05 Comment Link

• Henry Emerson
    Henry Emerson Wednesday, 26 June 2019 19:03 Comment Link

Hello, I'm Henry by name, am a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood, Do you want to aquire the knowledge of the light...firstly money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problems. Most importantly money cannot be handled without knowledge and we walk our members through the knowledge of the light . With us you're financially free, spiritually and mentally stable. May the light guide you contact us on WhatsApp : +44 7543 155509. For more information.

• Henry Emerson
    Henry Emerson Wednesday, 26 June 2019 19:02 Comment Link

• James Clark
    James Clark Wednesday, 26 June 2019 12:46 Comment Link

HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER A LOT OF SCAMS

• Mr Mark
    Mr Mark Wednesday, 26 June 2019 11:23 Comment Link

Join the illuminati today and
    become rich and famous.Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge.Are you a
    business Man/woman,Pastor,
    politician,musician,doctor, footballer,etc.Are you an upcoming artist and
    you want
    to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? Join the Illuminati New
    World Order and let you dreams come through , become a member today and
    receive the sum of 100,000$ as a first salary..Inbox us on our email
    illuminatiworldwide101@gmail.com.. if interested or
    message the grandmaster directly on WhatsApp:+1 315 996 0771

• ROGER
    ROGER Wednesday, 26 June 2019 10:15 Comment Link

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD

$120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.

One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly

payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders

and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati.

call or whatsapp +2348035784085 here all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the

illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, wealth, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult

online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000

dollars monthly as a salary, if you are interested you can contact the the grand mater on whatsapp+2348035784085 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW

MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream

House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership

package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000

USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the

World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati. call or whatsapp

+2348035784085 here all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati

church consist of multi billionaires and have power, wealth, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today

and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars

monthly as a salary, if you are interested you can contact the the grand mater on whatsapp +2348035784085 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW

World. Tell us little about

• Great illuminati
    Great illuminati Wednesday, 26 June 2019 08:39 Comment Link

Opportunity come but once they said but I make use of mine Are you an upcoming artist?
    A Comedian?
    A Pastor?
    A Politician?
    A Farmer?
    A Footballer?
    A General worker?
    A Student?
    An Actor or Actress?
    A Business Man or Woman?
    Are you tired of sufferings?
    Do you need excess money?
    Do you want to be in control and in positions of
    high authorities? Are you finding it difficult to excel in yourendeavours? Do you want MORE MONEY? Do you want to PAY ALL YOUR DEBTS? Do you want to TRAVEL and meet INTERESTING people? Do you want to LIVE FOREVER? Do you want MORE POWER and MORE INFLUENCE? Do you want to be FAMOUS?To Get ANY women/men you want? To Fulfill ALL your DREAMS and DESIRES?Are you finding it difficult to excel in your endeavours? If you answered YES to ANY of these questions then the ILLUMINATI is for YOU!!! Whatsapp us Now. instead of you accepting scammers to take your money all in the name of helping you to join the great Illuminati kingdom, WhatsApp the Real illuminati now for more info via: +2348147226753 ,OR Email us on: illuminatiword0666@gmail.com , so we can begin the joining process!!!

• Berry castle
    Berry castle Wednesday, 26 June 2019 07:41 Comment Link

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER
    STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY
    DON'T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL/WHATSAPP Mr BERRY CASTLE on +1(251)207796.
    or email illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.com HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME AND I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.

• BERRY CASTLE
    BERRY CASTLE Wednesday, 26 June 2019 07:40 Comment Link

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER
    STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY
    DON'T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL/WHATSAPP Mr BERRY CASTLE on +1(251)207796.
    or email illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.com HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME AND I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.

• BERRY CASTLE
    BERRY CASTLE Wednesday, 26 June 2019 07:40 Comment Link

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF
    WRONG QUOTE CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT
    IT, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
    FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT
    THAT THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER
    STARS. BEING AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY
    DON'T FORCE OR BEG PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO
    BODY FORCE ME AND AM VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE
    CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING
    BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CALL/WHATSAPP Mr BERRY CASTLE on +1(251)207796.
    or email illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.com HE WAS
    THE ONE THAT HELP ME AND I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.

• rich dollar
    rich dollar Tuesday, 25 June 2019 23:24 Comment Link

Hello everyone I am Rich Dollar from U S, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the Illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called MR. STEVEN of being helping him to join the Illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigerian agent eat my 500,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called MR. STEVEN and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great Illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR. STEVEN call +2349038028405 or Whats-App him +2349038028405 or email:agentsteven13@gmail.com.

• James Clark
    James Clark Tuesday, 25 June 2019 20:27 Comment Link

HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER A LOT OF SCAMS

• JOIN ILLUMINATI
    JOIN ILLUMINATI Tuesday, 25 June 2019 18:11 Comment Link

#joinilluminati This is an open invitation for you to become a part of the worlds biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year recruitment program and our annual feast is almost at hand. Do you agree to be part of the great illuminati? PM below +1 (438) 896-3750